Gartner announces supply chain executive conference 2016
What: Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2016
When: May 17th-19th, 2016
Where: JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
Details: Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2016 is the world’s most important gathering of supply chain leaders.
A two-part, bimodal supply chain is the new reality for organisations. This marriage of two distinct approaches delivers day-in, day-out reliability and innovation at the same time. At this year’s conference, chief supply chain officers and their leadership teams will learn how to create and manage a bimodal value chain strategy that achieves essential performance goals while simultaneously allowing for iteration and experimentation.
Important topics to be covered:
- Strategy and transformation
- Performance measurement
- Supply chain planning
- Cost to Serve
* Guest Keynote: Supply Chain Innovation & Excellence: Engaging 36,000 Supply Chain Brains Across the World
Chris Tyas- Group Head of Supply Chain - Nestlé
* Guest Keynote: On Top Of The World
Joby Ogwyn - World Record-Holding Mountain Climber and Legendary Wing-Suit Pilot
* Guest Keynote: Leading the Largest Business in the World
Mike Duke - Former CEO of Walmart
The latest solutions and tools will be demonstrated by a number of companies exhibiting at the Conference. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory here. For complete event details, click here.
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerSCC.
Follow @ManufacturingGL and @NellWalkerMG
- Navigating supply chain challenges & pioneering resilienceProcurement & Supply Chain
- Replique, the secure 3D printing platform for manufacturersProcurement & Supply Chain
- Rolls-Royce launches supply chain portal to seek the bestProcurement & Supply Chain
- Interview with Matthieu Rambaud, CEO of TRIGO GroupProcurement & Supply Chain