ASSEAL wins Developing Future Talent Award at EEF Manufacturing Awards
The UK-based manufacturer of mechanical seals and support systems, ASSEAL, has been recognised at the EEF Future Manufacturing Awards.
The company has won the Developing Future Talent Award which acknowledges the manufacturer that has developed their employees internally the most and to advertise engineering manufacturing careers through activities within the community.
“This award is testament to the hard working and dedicated team at AESSEAL,” said Richard Halstead, Membership Director for the North at EEF. “As a recognised name in the sector it puts them on the map for the Yorkshire region as a modern and innovative company and goes some way to demonstrate the valuable contribution made by local manufacturers, to the employees in our region. I’m sure they will be sharing this news with their staff, customers and suppliers.”
- AstraZeneca experiences significant sales growth due to introduction of new drugs
- Nissan signs MoU to build assembly plant in Ghana
- Hyundai and Kia to invest combined $250mn in Grab to increase EV implementation
- Read the latest issue of Manufacturing Global here!
“Today’s new recruits are tomorrow’s leaders and providing them with the skills and tools to excel will ensure our businesses future for the long term,” said Rebecca Clubbe, Marketing Communications Manager at AESSEAL. “The change happening in manufacturing as we move into the fourth industrial revolution is huge and it is this new generation who will have the ideas and the skills to meet the challenges.”
The news is the latest in a successful year for ASSEAL, who also won two awards in October with the firm being named the Engineering Ambassador of the Year and was also considered the “best of the best” in the Grand Prix award at London’s County Hall.
- Executive Outlook in the Face of Economic UncertaintyProcurement & Supply Chain
- Releaf’s smart food factories & the supply chainSmart Manufacturing
- Manufacturing a legacy of safety, sustainability, and skillProcurement & Supply Chain
- Digital manufacturing solutions & the future of productivitySmart Manufacturing