Who is Tata Technologies' new CFO?
Leading global engineering and manufacturing IT business, Tata Technologies, has appointed a new CFO – JK Gupta. He will be responsible for corporate finance, strategy, and business planning for the company.
Gupta joins Tata Technologies from Tata Consultancy Services, and has 38 years of experience across various industries. He has an MBA from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi, and an LLB from the University of Delhi. Gupta was recognised in 2015 and 2016 as one of the Most Influential CFOs of India, and appeared on CFO India Magazine’s Roll on Honour in 2013 and 2015. He is a gold-winning Cost and Management Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- RELATED STORIES:
- Boeing and Tata join forces to reach the growing Indian market
- Tata Steel may merge with ThyssenKrupp
- Tata Steel announces carbon reduction project
Warren Harris, Managing Director and CEO of Tata Technologies, said of Gupta’s appointment: "Tata Technologies is delighted to welcome JK Gupta during this exciting phase of transformation for the company. We are positive that his vast experience and deep functional knowledge will be an important asset as we expand our business globally."
The new CFO himself, JK Gupta, added: "Tata Technologies is one of the industry's leading engineering design companies, and I am excited to have the opportunity to work with a fast-growing company and an enthusiastic leadership team. I look forward to contributing in the best possible way to the company's growth story and look forward to a motivating career ahead.”
Gupta joins Tata Technologies as it continues along a path of significant growth and transformation. Earlier this year, private equity giant Warburg Pincus acquired a 43% stake in Tata Technologies. Additionally, the company also acquired Swedish engineering and design specialist Escenda Engineering AB to strengthen its presence in the European market.
- Understanding the financial challenges facing manufacturingProcurement & Supply Chain
- Incomlend’s invoice programme supports Vensen InternationalSmart Manufacturing
- Mindtree drives IT transformation and innovation at KnaufTechnology
- BDO: supply chain resilience key for M&A in manufacturingSmart Manufacturing