Smurfit Kappa sits at the forefront of e-commerce packaging solutions in Europe
Smurfit Kappa has announced the new name for its e-retail offering – eSmart – which comes alongside the news that the business is working with 70% of all leading European e-retail brands. This places Smurfit Kappa firmly at the forefront of e-commerce packaging solutions.
eSmart guides businesses through 12 key areas relating to e-retail process optimisation, supply chain efficiency, and delivery of superior customer experience.
Edwin Goffard, COO Corrugated Europe, said: “As online sales grow and consumer expectations evolve in an increasingly digitalised world, the pressure is on for brand owners and e-retailers to stand out from the crowd. Packaging plays a vital role in helping businesses grow profitably, manage supply chain complexity, and deliver the right brand experience.
- RELATED STORIES:
- Smurfit Kappa grows ever greener with innovative trucks
- Smurfit Kappa celebrates 50 years in product packaging
- Smurfit Kappa celebrates 40 years of Bag-in-Box technology
“By bringing our e-retail offering together under the eSmart umbrella, we are making it even simpler for companies to find the packaging solutions that make business sense. We’re delighted to partner with so many leading online retailers including Zalando and CDiscount and we look forward to working with more brands to help them unlock the opportunities that will support future success.”
Leading food delivery service HelloFresh has already benefitted from eSmart, which has helped it optimise its e-retail process with a solution delivering superior customer experience, as well as increasing packing space by 17% and pallet fill by 13%.
Luke Grob, Product and Innovation Director at HelloFresh, said: “It’s essential for us to always keep our customers at the heart of everything we do. At each step of the design process, Smurfit Kappa shared our vision and passion for customer-centric attention to detail.”
More information about eSmart can be found here.
- Microsoft’s Çağlayan Arkan explores the supply chainProcurement & Supply Chain
- Lessons the chip shortage has taught us about supply chainsProcurement & Supply Chain
- Bentley Motors recognised for carbon neutral strategyProcurement & Supply Chain
- Visual Components on just-in-time manufacturingLean Manufacturing