Bosch Rexroth releases new connectivity suite: Hägglunds Inside Intelligence
Bosch Rexroth has introduced a new connectivity suite, named Hägglunds Inside Intelligence, to provide customers with instant analysis, real-time advice, and condition monitoring of Hägglunds hydraulic drive systems.
The Hägglunds suite is a growing portfolio of services connecting a Hägglunds drive system with Bosch Rexroth expertise. Access to a wide selection of support services are available to users through the system, helping to reduce downtime.
The portfolio comprises Hägglunds CM and Hägglunds CM premium with Bosch Rexroth’s proprietary predictive maintenance system, ODiN. Hägglunds CM provides entry-level monitoring and logging, while CM premium with ODiN offers a complete health index including historical data, trending, and deeper analytics.
- RELATED STORIES:
- Bosch Rexroth introduces new drivetrain control solution
- Bosch Rexroth inspires the next generation of engineers
- Pressure Hydraulics Cork recognised as Ireland's first Bosch Rexroth training centre
Hägglunds InSight Live is also included in the package; it is a diagnostic tool which uses augmented reality to provide Bosch Rexroth service support remotely. Through a mobile device or video goggles, central service experts are able to see what the onsite team sees, in real-time, meaning they are able to provide instruction and support.
Hägglunds Inside Intelligence will also support businesses in their progression towards Industry 4.0, bringing connectivity to the heart of industrial processes.
John Berry, Hägglunds Sales & Customer Development Manager at Bosch Rexroth, said: “Hägglunds Inside Intelligence places control back in the hand of the customer. It provides the tools they need to ensure downtime is reduced while optimising performance. This will help customers increase their drive utilisation and productivity while lowering their total cost of ownership.
“Through Hägglunds Inside Intelligence, our experienced experts can provide customers with instant analysis, real-time advice and condition monitoring, as well as predictive maintenance and other forms of proactive support right at their fingertips.”
- Manufacturing Digital LIVE: Alan Duncan, Blue YonderProcurement & Supply Chain
- Manufacturing Digital LIVE: Helena Jochberger, CGIProduction & Operations
- COP28: GMIS unites manufacturing sector for decarbonisationSustainability & ESG
- Huawei and China Unicom drive 5G-Advanced production lineSmart Manufacturing