Dolphin Group utilises Epicor ERP to help aid business growth
The US-based software company, Epicor Software Corporation, has announced that Dolphin Group has begun to utilise its global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, Epicor ERP.
Dolphin Group, a leading manufacturer of high performance industrial and automotive thermal products in the United Arab Emirates, has started to use Epicor ERP in its seven business units and 11 facilities in the UAE.
Through the venture, Epicor is enabling Dolphin Group’s employees to become more efficient and is allowing for faster and better critical business decisions by breaking down data siloes and easing visibility and transparency across departments.
- Volkswagen announces intention to develop 10mn EV vehicles by 2022
- Number of robots and machines in workplace set to double the jobs it will replace by 2025
- BMW set to agree additional deals with mining firms to reduce EV battery costs
- Read the latest issue of Manufacturing Global here!
Arshid Zab, IT manager at Dolphin Group, said: “Close to 90% of our product offering is built-to-order which means that our ability to deliver the highest quality product to our customers, on time, every time, hinges on having best-in-class manufacturing processes. As such, our number one priority was to find a vendor that offered an industry-specific solution with a strong track record of success in the region. This is what really sets Epicor apart from most other vendors.”
“With Epicor ERP serving as the backbone of our business, I am confident that we will be able to stay true to our core values of adaptability, continuous improvement, entrepreneurship and teamwork, and execute on our ambitious growth strategy.”
As a result of the operational improvements, Dolphin is expected to create new product lines, increase operations and grow its revenue streams.
- IONETIC opens up the supply chain route to electrificationProcurement & Supply Chain
- Sustainable Fair Trade manufacturing at Peak DesignProcurement & Supply Chain
- News roundup: Industry 4.0 & manufacturing resilienceProcurement & Supply Chain
- Dynabook on hybrid work for European SMB manufacturersTechnology