FermionX and Reflex Imaging reveal a unique collaboration and launch the new Laser Metrology Module
Worthing based contract electronic design and manufacturers FermionX Ltd, and Horsham based Reflex Imaging Ltd, inventors of the innovative LAMM (Laser Metrology Module), will be exhibiting their expanded electronic design and manufacturing solutions at the Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show in Farnborough, Hampshire from Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th February.
The exhibition also sees the launch of the new Laser Metrology Module (LAMM), a disruptive new technology based on MEMs scanning mirrors. The LAMM uses a unique retro-reflective target to determine the position of an object in three dimensions using only a single dimension scanning mirror device.
The LAMM delivers sub-millimetre precision at a fraction of the price of existing solutions. The LAMM is easily networked and integrated into existing systems or assemblies; giving users the opportunity to achieve laser-based precision where it was previously unaffordable.
- Hanergy is launching the first $1bn solar industrial park in the Middle East
- Why autonomous vehicles may prove a must-buy for the elderly
- How technology is improving productivity and efficiency in the manufacturing sector
The partnership between FermionX and Reflex Imaging is in response to customer demand for complete solutions in electronic design, prototype development through to manufacturing solutions using the fundamental ethos of design for manufacture. From design to distribution and all aspects of contract manufacturing in between, the FermionX and Reflex Teams will be on hand at the exhibition to discuss how your design concepts and contract manufacturing requirements can be delivered for optimum results.
The Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show is one of the most important and popular engineering shows in the country. It showcases technology in machinery, production equipment, electronic production & assembly, and tooling & component making it an ideal opportunity for FermionX and Reflex Imaging Ltd to launch the LAMM to key industry organisations, new and existing customers.
Dan Crothers, Managing Director at FermionX, said: “We’re delighted to be attending this renowned industry show with Reflex Imaging. The team is looking forward to meeting key players in the industry to discuss their latest products with us and to see how we can help support their design, innovation and CEM requirements.”
FermionX and Reflex Imaging will be exhibiting on at the Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show from the 5th - 7th February. To book an appointment to meet the team at the show, email [email protected].
- Bilfinger UK: Making digitalisation a reality in the process industrySmart Manufacturing
- Spirit AeroSystems and an advanced UK Research Centre join forces to accelerate the aerospace sectorLean Manufacturing
- Rockman Industries appoints Fortinet to protect its manufacturing plants from digital threatsTechnology
- Accenture is acquiring ESP to support life sciences clients digitise their manufacturing operationsTechnology